Brouk Organic Hedgehog Blanket
This luxuriously soft and snuggly organic cotton baby or toddler blanket is the perfect gift for the baby and eco-conscious mom.
Featuring Oliver the little hedgehog face!
- The hedgehog banana blanket is made of 2 layers of 100% organic cotton.
- Size - 43/35 inches 110/90 cm
Where is it made?
Overseas using Fair Trade practices which is important because...
- Fair Trade pays fair, livable wages benefiting over one million workers in 58 developing countries.
- Fair Trade promotes healthy and safe working conditions.
- Fair Trade returns are often invested in the communities such as health care, education, job training, and childcare.
- Fair Trade strictly prohibits child labor.
- Fair Trade honors women artisans, their traditions and their craft allowing them access to foreign markets and the chance to earn an income for their families in countries where women often have few economic opportunities.
- Fair Trade empowers women, their families, and their community economically and socially.
The empowered women that make the products and the environment. Wild Dill shares its profits with The Fruit Tree Planting Foundation which is a nonprofit charity dedicated to planting edible, fruitful trees and plants to benefit the environment and all its inhabitants. The primary mission is to plant and help others plant a collective total of 18 billion fruit trees across the world (approximately 3 for every person alive) and encourage their growth under organic standards.
The Fruit Tree Planting Foundation provides support, resources, and guidance for those interested in planting fruit trees and spearheads a variety of planting programs. These programs are aimed at enriching the environment, providing nutritious food sources for wild and rescued animals, and improving human health by bringing delicious, fresh, locally grown raw fruits and vegetables of the highest quality into the lives of all people.
The Fruit Tree Planting Foundation also seeks to secure land throughout the world with the sole purpose restoring native plant ecosystems with an abundance of fruit trees and plants that benefit the surrounding air, water, and soil and provide food sources for wild animals.
- Fair Trae
- Sustainably Dyed