22 last minute gift ideas
Life happens. Buying last minute gifts can be stressful and sometimes the gift you end up buying isn’t all that great or it’s just a gift card to a big box store. It doesn’t have to be. Here are 22 last minute gift ideas that you can purchase or make right now and they are wonderful. Your loved one will never know that it was at the last second.
The plus side is these gifts are great to buy any time of the year for any occasion and they don’t have to be last minute. And nearly all of them can be purchased from your computer!
Give the gift of kind.
- day22 Gift Card - Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a day22 Gift Card. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
Give the gift of savory + sweet.
Give the gift of experience.
- Museum Membership - Great for an arts & culture or history enthusiast!
- Yoga Membership – Have someone that loves yoga or has been meaning to get more into it on your list? This is a perfect idea!
- Holistic and Healthy Spa Services – Find a spa that uses on non-toxic beauty products and focuses on holistic wellness and gift a wonderful health and relaxation experience.
- Tickets to an Upcoming Event – Gifting experiences is one of the coolest things ever and maybe you could go with them!
- Spotify Gift Card – Give the gift of music!
Give the gift of something meaningful.
- A Hug (or multiple) – Did you know that hugs are always in style? This is a great idea as long as it’s a meaningful hug!
- Time – You could go about this 2 ways, and maybe you want to do both. Give your loved one a night off from the kids or make a coupon to do chores and errands for them for a whole day. You can also gift them time with you. Time is so precious and I know they would love some good quality, undivided time with you!
Give a gift!
- White Elephant Gift – I’m sure there is something you have at home that you don’t use but someone else will. Gift that!
Give the gift of an afternoon snuggled up on the couch reading a beautiful magazine.
- Conscious Magazine (Digital Subscription) - Empowering people everywhere to change the conversation. Conscious is a socially conscious and lifestyle-based media company with a print / digital magazine and daily updated website focusing on positive media, solutions journalism and conscious culture.
- Bella Grace Magazine (Digital Subscription) - Bella Graceis a special, 160-page publication devoted to discovering magic in the ordinary. Our aim is to touch the souls of our readers through beautifully penned stories and striking photographs that capture life's beautiful journey. For anyone who is tired of trying to fit ill-considered standards of what beauty is supposed to look like or reaching for unattainable ideals –Bella Grace gives you permission to just go ahead and toss them. Embrace imperfection. Celebrate your messy life. Shine a spotlight on small, everyday moments – they are special, and they are yours. If you are looking for the most creative, inspirational women’s magazine available today – you’ve come to the right place.
- GreenCraft Magazine (Digital Subscription) - Finding creative uses for old items is nothing new to artists, but the spirit of preserving the planet is more important than ever before, andGreenCraft Magazineis here to honor and inspire those who find artistic applications for normally discarded resources.
- Life Images Magazine (Digital Subscription) - All the colors of the world emerge in this tapestry of original photographs, brought to you inLife Images. This 144–page publication is filled with full–page images, accompanied by the photographers' journaling, that invite you to share a moment in someone else's life. This breath–taking glimpse into the story behind the photograph will offer readers a unique opportunity to explore each image through thought–provoking written excerpts.
- Anthology Magazine (Digital Subscription) - Anthologyis packed with thoughtful columns and features, stunning photography, and compelling graphics—totaling more than 120 pages. Since they are a reader-supported publication with a limited number of ads, there’s plenty of content to enjoy. The magazine is printed on matte finish stock that is eco-friendly (FSC-certified). Measuring 7.5-by-10 inches, it’s the perfect size for tucking into a bag and taking to the coffee shop, or on the bus or plane. Of course, we also encourage you to curl up withAnthology in the comfort of your own home, in your favorite reading chair.
- Darling Magazine, the Art of Being a Woman (Digital Subscription) – Challenges cultural “ideals” of beauty and questions its exaggerated importance. Sees beauty inevery type of woman.
Give the gift of life skills + education.
- CreativeLive - CreativeLive empowers you to unleash your potential by bringing the world’s greatest experts directly to you, live. Featuring workshops in photography, video, design, business, audio, music, crafting, and software training, CreativeLive unlocks previously closed doors by making dynamic education accessible to everyone.
- Nicole’s Classes - Nicole’s Classes offers a curriculum of online classes in photography, design, and Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Their courses are fun and interesting with practical examples that help our students have lots of “ah ha!” moments.
- Crazy Sexy Miracles - Join New York Times best-selling authors Kris Carr and Gabrielle Bernstein on January 17th, 2016 for Crazy Sexy Miracles, a lecture that will inspire you to renew your commitments, embrace positive change and show up for life in a whole new way so you can achieve your deepest desires. You’ll walk away with a clear vision for a vibrant and successful new year, one that will allow you to make decisions that support ease, joy and fulfillment. Includes: Access to the lecture live, wherever you are, plus the video replay for 10 days following the event
Give to a charity in their name.
- Water.Org - Water.org is an international nonprofit organization that has positively transformed millions of lives around the world by providing access to safe water and sanitation. Founded by Gary White and Matt Damon, Water.org pioneers innovative, sustainable solutions to the global water crisis, giving women hope, children health and communities a future.
- Pencils for Promise - They believe every child should have access to quality education. They create schools, programs and global communities around the common goal of education for all. 100% of online donations go to Pencil’s of Promise programs.
- Wounded Warrior Project - To foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation's history.
Tell us, what is your go-to last minute gift purchase?
Have a joyful holiday!
Taylor + Stephany + Barb